Thursday 8 January 2015

Happy New Year.

Well on my last post which was 6 months ago, I said I would aim to blog more. Clearly, I haven't! I would like to though but I think I will make the blog more general, not only covering makeup and beauty, but fashion, healthy eating, parenting and exercise. I am not an expert on any of these things by any stretch of the imagination but they are all aspects which are important in my life.

My main goal for 2015 is to have a healthy outlook on life. All too often, like other busy mums no doubt, I rely on caffeine and sugar for energy, eat far too much convenience food and wind down with a glass of wine in the evening. I also have a bad habit of buying things to cheer myself up. Although I would like to lose about 7lbs (who wouldn't?!) my aim is health rather than weight loss; more energy, better skin, improved muscle tone, strength and stamina and just really go back to basics living a happy healthy life on a budget.

I have been reading a really informative book by Lucy off TOWIE and Tumble which I have got loads of nutritional tips from and recipe ideas. As well as aiming to live a healthier lifestyle myself, I am also keen to cut out some of the crap from my kid's diet. It may not seem much but initially I aim to cook at least two meals a week from scratch for us to all enjoy as a family.

Ok so now I will sign off this post and write a more specific one xx


No comments:

Post a Comment